Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Warranty and Returns
The Souq Express reserves the right to refuse a return/refund/exchange request.
Please make your claims for “damaged items on delivery” or missing items within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise. If you decide to return your purchase, you can do so within 3 days after your purchase. The following conditions apply:
• To return an item please call our Customer Care Centre at +971 4 340 3407 WhatsApp: or email us at [email protected]
• All returned items must be in new condition (AS SOLD CONDITION), in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
• Return shall not be applicable if the customer purchases the product without reading the products specifications or features. If the customer has any doubts about the product, they can reach using using the contact form or by emailing us at [email protected].
• Goods must be complete, unused, and in ‘AS NEW’ condition as received. If the box has been opened, we cannot return the item.
• Include the invoice with the return. If the goods are defective, please specify the defect, in a separate sheet of paper and attach it along with the invoice. Please DO NOT write or mark anywhere on the product’s factory packing (carton) or the product itself.
• Goods must be returned to our Returns Department either by yourself or sent by a courier.
• Delivery charges for returning an item(s) are not paid by the customer. Refunds will be done only after we receive & verify the items.
• Return or exchange of the products is only possible within the first three days of the date of delivery according to the terms given herein. All requests for exchange and returns must be accompanied by the original invoice or the warranty card.
• Exchange or Returns shall not be applicable to such products falling to the categories as:
– Software products
– Consumable Products
– Cartridges Toners
– Any customized configuration product supplied
– Any non-local Distributors products
– Special Order.
Please note that you should be extremely careful while receiving and installing the below category products. Our team is doing a complete safety checkup before sending the shipment & will not provide any compensation in case of any physical damage occurring from the customer. If damage occurs during the shipment process, the customer should immediately contact us when the product is received.
The Souq Express will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
All items come with their own manufacturing warranty. Kindly check the product description to know about your purchased product warranty. Warranty will be from the date of purchase unless stipulated otherwise in the product information.
All returns will not be chargeable to the customer. The refund amount for non-faulty products will be refunded as a cash voucher in the customer’s account. Refunds for defective products that are claimed within the first 24 hrs will be done through the original mode of payment.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) and Faulty Goods:
If you find that there is a manufacturing fault with the device then please contact us and mention the complete details of the fault. If the product is Dead On Arrival (DOA) within the first 24 hrs after receiving delivery then we will come to collect the defective unit within 5 working days and arrange for a replacement where possible. Alternatively, you can drop the product off at our service center. In either case, you will be asked for your original invoice and proof of ID. Replacements will only be given once the defective product has been checked and approved as a DOA item. If the product is outside of the DOA period then you will be asked to drop the product off at our service center. We will take the appropriate action to either repair or replace the product depending on the nature of the problem. You cannot return an item if the seal is broken or if it is in non-sellable condition.
Order Delays, Cancellations & Refunds:
We do our best to deliver all orders within the expected delivery date. However, sometimes, it might take us longer than expected to deliver your product. In the event that your delivery date has passed and you still haven’t received your order, please email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp +971 50 987 0315 with your tracking number, so we can assist you with the same. Misspelt, incomplete or outdated address – when the courier driver fails to deliver the package to an address that is difficult to find, a new delivery attempt will not be made unless the customer provides all the necessary details.
The courier usually leaves a note for the client. Incorrectly completed order form – a postal code written in the street number field or vice-versa, the city name is written in the street name field, or a field left blank can also cause a delayed delivery.
Package redirection – if you decide to change the delivery address after the delivery service has been confirmed and the information has been entered into the system, a redirection may lead to delayed delivery. Even if the new address is very close to the initial one, the information still has to be reprocessed by the courier company’s system;
Difficult access to the property – sometimes, the courier needs an access code to enter the building. Make sure you provide this information when placing the order, otherwise, the courier will leave and a new delivery attempt will be scheduled for another date; Weather conditions
– sometimes, unforeseen situations that are beyond the carrier’s control can affect the delivery time. Bad weather can block the roads or slow down the transit and cause a delayed delivery;
Temporary technical issues – under such circumstances, customers are notified of the problem and are given a new delivery time estimate;
– the time when your package gets delivered depends on whether your address is at the beginning or at the end of his route. Most courier drivers usually work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. You should always bear in mind that delayed delivery often occurs during peak seasons, such as winter or summer holidays. Given a great number of packages, the driver might arrive after 6 p.m.
In case we are not able to dispatch your order due to being out of stock or product not meeting our quality parameters, we shall initiate a transfer back to the source in case of prepaid transaction and to your account in case of a Pay on the Delivery transaction. While the brand will be accepting requests for returns, please expect a delay in return pick up and subsequent refund. Also, owing to ongoing govt. restrictions in certain pin codes, there are select pin codes where reverse pick up is still not serviceable.
Effective Date: 28/02/2022